Job Type: 12+ Month Contract, Possible Extenstion
Are you passionate about driving agile teams? Are you interested in working with top talent, making a real difference, and significantly contributing to the business? Then come explore the role of Scrum Master.
• Fulfills the role of the Scrum Master leading multiple teams through the Agile/Scrum process in the delivery of mission critical, customer facing, enterprise software development projects to our production system.
• Remove the barriers between development and Product
• Improve the lives of the development team by facilitating creativity and empowerment;
• Improve the productivity of the development team in any way possible;
• Improve the engineering practices and tools so each increment of functionality is potentially shippable;
• Provide and maintain all necessary communications and status information for the scrum team.
• Ensures the Agile/Scrum process is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team levels to maximize its benefits
• Coordinates with other project teams and departments towards on-time delivery of critical projects and programs
• Identifies, mitigates and manages the risks to achieve project success
• Coaching and mentoring of Product Owners, Product Development Team and other Scrum Masters
• Previous Platform & Infrastructure Experience is a major bonus
• 8+ years’ experience in Program/Project Management with at least 3- 5 years managing AGILE projects
• Scrum Master Certification - CSM required, CSP nice to have
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• PMI PMP certification is nice to have
• Excellent communication skills and ability to facilitate a team towards achieving a common goal
• Experience with successful management of several multi-team, across multiple locations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using SCRUM practices required