Title : IBM ODM Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Positions: Multiple positions
Duration : 6+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
Solid knowledge and expertise in IBM ODM 8.X version, Java, J2EE (WebSphere Application Server), Web Services, XML, DB (Oracle or other), Unix/Linux.
• At least 5 yrs of technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of Rules Projects and ensures that projects meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Experience in migrating from JRules to Operational Decision Management (ODM).
• Experience in working on ODM with Websphere.
• 3yrs of experience in ABRD methodology.
• Experience in setting up decision center.
• 5yrs of experience in development of rule engine or in complex event processing (IBM ODM, JRules, iLog).
• Strong communications skills to effectively communicate at different levels of management.
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL).
• Experience in Design and Development of the following - Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action Rule(BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Synthetic Class, Function Task, Rule Task in in JRules / WODM / ODM.
• Experience in Deployment of Rule App and Rule Sets in Rule Execution server.
• Experience in setting up of Decision center for business.
• Exposure to SOA.
• Strong knowledge of web services.
• Experience of test driven development with JUnit.
• Experience in a continuous integration environment.
• Experience in Financial industry is plus.