Title : Sr. iOS or Android Developer/Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Positions : Multiple positions across the states
Duration : Logn Term
Duties & Responsibilities:
The senior iOS or Android Software Engineer will report to the CIO and VP of Engineering providing the necessary coding skills necessary to build great products. They should be passionate about great software, and enjoy the details involved with the long-term outlook of technology strategy. The candidate should care deeply about the mission to secure the internet, and share the vision of creating a platform for the masses which offers seamless secure communication solutions.
The positions require strong hands on iOS or Android developers with experience in architecting, developing, deployment and support of next generation applications and services for all iOS or Android devices. The candidate should also be highly technical and able to remain in touch with business details to deliver results.
Candidates MUST have Enterprise Level experience performing Architecture & hands on Development with native iOS mobile technologies*
1. Architect, design, build and operate scalable software systems and services for iOS or Android smartphones and tablets.
2. Propose, prototype and evaluate multiple areas of optimization in digital content delivery, digital rights management, cloud based technologies, digital lockers, digital content discovery and security.
3. Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software on time.
4. Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services and applications for iOS or Android platforms.
5. Hands-on code contribution and delivery - libraries, API's, documentation.
6. Coordinate and work closely with other product and design teams to execute solutions
Education and Experience