Location: Cleveland, OH,
Job Type: 4+ Month Contract, Possible Extenstion
Our client is looking to backfill a Scrum Master to assist in an ongoing project. This resource will need to assist in developing and executing Scrum best practices on a current analytics platform project. Our client is fairly new to Agile and needs an experienced Scrum Master to assist developing an approach that works well for their environment. In addition to helping foster best practices, they will act as a day to day Scrum master on an analytics project. Experience with analytics is not a must, but it would be helpful.
Functioned as a Scrum Master. Experience mentoring on Agile best practices
Experience with analytics, experience with Composite, Spotfire.
• Fulfills the role of the Scrum Master leading multiple teams through the Agile/Scrum process in the delivery of mission critical, customer facing, enterprise software development projects to our production system.
• Remove the barriers between development and Product
• Improve the lives of the development team by facilitating creativity and empowerment;
• Improve the productivity of the development team in any way possible;
• Improve the engineering practices and tools so each increment of functionality is potentially shippable;
• Provide and maintain all necessary communications and status information for the scrum team.
• Ensures the Agile/Scrum process is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team levels to maximize its benefits
• Coordinates with other project teams and departments towards on-time delivery of critical projects and programs
• Identifies, mitigates and manages the risks to achieve project success
• Coaching and mentoring of Product Owners, Product Development Team and other Scrum Masters
• Previous Platform & Infrastructure Experience is a major bonus
• 8+ years’ experience in Program/Project Management with at least 3- 5 years managing AGILE projects
• Scrum Master Certification - CSM required, CSP nice to have
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• PMI PMP certification is nice to have
• Excellent communication skills and ability to facilitate a team towards achieving a common goal
• Experience with successful management of several multi-team, across multiple locations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using SCRUM practices required