Title : Lead Mobile Architect/Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration : 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a member of Mobile Application development team, you will build important products and features that directly impact the consumer experience. Responsible for building the next generation of new media technology across multiple platforms including tablets, phones, gaming systems and Smart TVs. Hands on development of front-end applications. Success will be measured by the velocity of products launched and customer satisfaction achieved.
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Responsible for the software development efforts across multiple platforms including mobile, tablets, browsers, gaming consoles and Smart TV’s.
Possesses firm understanding of Web 2.0 technologies, protocols, data models and user interface programming. Translates product feature requirements into high performance, scalable software solutions. Builds to web and mobile development best practices.
Ensures alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
• 5 years of professional experience in mobile application development. (Junior person will obviously have less)
- Core Android Development
• Proficient in Android application development.
• Able to develop and architect multiple Android applications across versions
• Must possess a good understanding of Android UI guidelines.
• Experience in implementing native libraries in application by using the Android NDK.
• Proficient in developing Android Framework Services using Intent, Services and AIDL.
• Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared Preferences.
• Experience in using Fragments, Activity workflow, ActionBar Navigation, Menu designs and view controls, and Loaders.
• Experience in using debugging tools like Logcat, ADB, fastboot and Hcidump.
• Proficient with common Android Framework API's (Location, Camera, Notifications, Maps